Sunday, February 27, 2011

Its Starting

Things are getting wild over here on my end. I have been making the leap and let me tell you i'm beat!!! I'm all about getting my inventory up and more exposure to sweet tempered. my website should be done within the next 3 days. It has been very challenging for me to make sure it is everything I want. Lucky my web design guy is very patient and I have great friends who have helped me with its content along the way.
My husband has been out of town the last 3 weekends and will be gone for the next 3 weekends. Even tho I miss him its nice to be able to wake up, go to gym and craft till midnight ( if my eyes stay open that long) It feels good to be working again and feeling accomplished. I didn't realize I was missing that feeling. but know that I have it back I don't want it to go away. I am blessed to be able to follow my dream. So far it has not been easy, but it defiantly is fun and already rewarding. Now I shall if all my hard work is going to pay off. Its not even the tip of the iceberg. But I cant wait to see what the future holds!!! So my eyes are getting heavy since ive been up since 6 am crafting. Ill keep you updated in the near future on everything.

- Char

No comments:

Post a Comment